Monday, January 11, 2010

A frozen Orlando

I've got Day 1 of training under my belt, and so far I have been successful in sticking to my plan! I did not have a chance to formally work out yesterday, since I drove up to Orlando last night, but does walking across the street and around Downtown Disney in 30-degree weather count for something? I swear my abs got a good workout from staving off the shivers!!

Five A.M. came wayyyy too early this morning, especially since I didn't get to bed until after midnight, but as far as hours of sleep per night go, that's just how I roll. I was actually pretty alert and awake all day, but man are my eyes bloodshot tonight! I got in 20 minutes on the elliptical as well as 10 minutes on the treadmill, and definitely felt the elliptical workout afterward.

I also stayed strong on my commitment to eating healthy, having just fruit and yogurt (and of course, coffee) for breakfast; a salad, some hummus and pita chips, and a grilled chicken caesar salad wrap for lunch, and unsalted trail mix for a snack. AND NO SODA! Dinner is in a half hour, and hopefully I will have some healthy options for that as well.

So there's the update for today, here's to hoping I can pull my butt out of bed the next two mornings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment