Friday, February 5, 2010

Big Weekend Plans


There's no avoiding it: I will be consuming ridiculous amounts of fat and calories tonight. But it's for a good cause - my dad's 50th birthday - and we're getting him a Cheesecake Factory red velvet cheesecake to celebrate. Just to break it on down:

* Red Velvet Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 Slice (237 g) Calories: 817 Carbs: 93 Protein: 12 Fat: 45

Yikes.

Good thing we're not actually eating dinner there - we're heading to Legal Sea Foods, I believe.

Looks like I need to get my butt outta bed in the morning and go for a run! My sister flew in and surprised my parents last night for my dad's big day, so I'm planning on spending lots of time at my parents' house this weekend - and love my running route there. I just forgot to pack running clothes! But I'm pretty sure I can wrangle up some stuff that I keep there.

That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have a more in depth post later this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment