Monday, March 1, 2010

Picture Updates

Ok ok ok, I know you've all been dying for new pics (and by all, I mean all 3 of you). So I've put together a few montages here of before and after (or I should say, in progress) photos as of Day 1 and Day 60 (or thereabouts). A little humbling, because the pooch is still in pretty full effect, but I must say my butt has gotten significantly smaller! You can definitely tell my shorts have loosened up on me!



And now a sideshot...



Yeah, my upper thighs and butt have definitely shrunk; you can kinda see (if you look real hard) that the fabric of my tank is not quite as tight around the pooch, too...not quite. I've got my work cut out for me in that area!!

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely tell a difference. Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete